Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization (T&O) Practice works with clients globally to drive transformational change, workforce strategies and experience, as well as HR related transformations . Talent and Organization helps clients deliver the business strategy in light of future workforce needs and digital opportunities by creating organizational agility, incorporating new ways of working and developing leaders who can power the organization, enabled by a strategic, talent-centric HR function and focused, insight-driven change strategies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Business Management: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
- Business Development: Develop clear market positioning through high quality and sustainable key offerings, develop and execute interlocks plan with the Operating Groups for business development and sale
- Project Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm’s staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Domain Development: Involve in the development of assets and methodologies, thought leadership, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.