Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the execution of complex commercial contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Provide contracting support to enable the sales.
- Take ownership of all contract management responsibilities of one major portfolio/tower within a large account, or take sole ownership of one or more medium size contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Independently tailor standard contract management process according to engagement situation to secure the contract compliance management
- Engaged in business development activities and provide contractual related support.
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel