- Several years of selling/business development experience; against multiple million-dollar sales targets
- Preferably deep industry insight and understanding of one or multiple industry segments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- A relevant master’s degree
- Advanced sales and deal orchestration/leadership skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Exceptional communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Extrovert, creative and competitive
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within, and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis. The training takes place both in home office and at our various locations around the world.
Balancing your priorities
Our employees are our most important asset, and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. You will get your own career counsellor (People Lead) who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment? Submit your application and CV online today.
Please submit your application in English by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this position or if you want to find out how you can develop your career opportunities at Accenture in general, please contact recruitment; Annette Kleisdorff +45 29999041.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.