To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Over 5 years of professional experience within consulting and/or industry experience within utilities or renewables
- Commercial orientation with the ability to create value and identify new opportunities for our clients. Sales experience is desired.
- Skilled in building relationships, as well as the ability to communicate well with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good leadership skills, and the ability to lead projects and people. Desire to contribute to the group's development and growth
- Ability to build and maintain a business network within Utilities or Renewables
- Can handle projects with high pace, ownership, and execution requirements
- Relevant higher education with good results
- A methodical, analytical, and systematic approach
- Fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
The position will report to the Country Lead Director Denmark and workplace is Copenhagen, Denmark. Interested?
Apply online by attaching your CV and cover letter and educational diplomas as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have questions concerning the application and/or recruitment process, please contact Raluca Rohatin + 47 900 72 459, Recruiting Specialist, Strategy & Consulting Nordics.
About The Department / Team
Our Industry Consulting group works closely with Nordic and International energy, utilities, and renewables companies to solve some of the most important challenges they face in digitalization. We help our customers to become more efficient and competitive by combining industry, technology, and organizational knowledge.
We are strengthening our team with people who thrive working in the interface between technology and business, are passionate about solving complex problems, and eager to continue learning and develop as a consultant.
We are passionate about technology and innovative solutions, working together with our clients to draw and define the big picture to help an industry find the right solutions in an era of volatile oil prices, changing regulations, Covid19, the green shift during a major digital transformation.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 710,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.