SAP Customer & Channels Nordic Value Tower
Customer expectations are rapidly evolving from their experience with disruptive products and services. Organizations need to look at their experience delivery ecosystem, each touchpoint with the client needs to deliver the best experience for B2C as well as for B2B.
SAP Customer and Channels is one out of 10 different process specialization communities within our Nordic SAP Business Group.
We work hand in hand with colleagues from Accenture Song, Strategy and our global delivery centers.
Our cross-Nordics team designs and configures CRM, Commerce, Sales and Service processes in S/4 HANA, Commerce-, Sales-, Customer- and Marketing-cloud. We do this as part of large global S/4 HANA transformations as well as in more focused capability deployments.
Join our team and deliver the best customer experience using SAP technology!
Who we are looking for:
- Min. 2+ years of hands-on SAP experience in an onshore project role preferably in the Nordics)
- Hands-on experience in working with one or more of the following SAP technologies
- Good understanding of Sales, Customer Service and Loyalty processes and their business value drivers
- Strong resonance with Accenture values
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about SAP, innovation and delivery of the latest technologies to your clients
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams/stakeholders in an international and fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented paired with highly structured working style and good sense of responsibility, flexibility, and team player
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills to address technical and non-technical audiences in English
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members in a timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
* We recruit at different levels. For manager level and above, we would like you to see having at least 7 years of relevant project experience as well as having led a team, and ideally also some earlier involvement in the acquisition of new projects.
- Experience in at least S/4HANA or SAP CX project work
- Experience with latest methodologies within SAP S/4 HANA or CX
- E.g., Fiori, BRF+, BP, Core Agile, Commerce cloud, Customer data cloud, Sales & Service cloud, Marketing cloud etc
- An SAP certification in relevant area
- Deep business and industry experience on one or more industries
- Nordic (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, or Finnish) language spoken
Copenhagen or Århus
Please note that business is closed during the month of July. If you are applying during summer, please expect delays in our responses.