This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large team of open-minded professionals with diverse backgrounds and experience. You will be taking part of a dynamic work environment and have colleagues from all over the globe. The Accenture world is full of changes, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space as well as online communication channels enable us to do this easily and efficiently in our hybrid work model. Working with multiple stakeholders our team needs to be adaptable to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge - yet it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and grow and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
As our new Insurance Claims Analyst, you will get opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills while working in an international environment. You will in the role receive extensive internal trainings to ensure that you will be fully equipped to take on the role and become part of the next generation of insurance experts.
In addition to this, you will in this role be:
- Navigating claimants when requesting damage compensation as well as ad hoc support towards the customers.
- Investigating the details of claimants’ compensation requests by identifying and requesting relevant information and documents confirming the details of the loss
- Handling and resolving customer claims as per company procedures and policies.
- Gathering and storing loss data according to internal compliance regulations
- Taking proactive steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy
- Making decisions on the best solutions for the claimant and insured company