- What are the biggest areas of uncertainty? Potential threats and opportunities?
- Are your leaders aligned on scenarios and parameters to model?
- How quickly can you deploy a multidisciplinary team with the skills and experience to do this? Will the team be able to address enterprise-wide modeling needs at pace with changing business variables?
- Are your disparate planning systems—supply chain, sales, finance, workforce, etc.—able to “talk to each other” and share data uniformly and consistently?
- Are you modelling scenarios that touch your tier-two and tier-three suppliers in addition to tier one?
The war in Ukraine: Four areas of focus for finance and risk
May 27, 2022 10-MINUTE READ
Visit our Subscription and Preference Center