Who you are
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- You bring proven experience and a strong track record in ServiceNow solutions and delivery, project management, and business development. In addition, you possess relevant ServiceNow certifications, such as Certified System Administrator (CSA), and at least one Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) certification in areas like IT Service Management (ITSM), Customer Service Management (CSM), or Human Resources (HR).
- You have demonstrated the ability to drive sales, identify opportunities, and close deals effectively. A strategic mindset with the ability to align sales and delivery efforts to achieve practice goals is a must.
- You express yourself clearly and confidently in German; negotiation skills in English are necessary, and proficiency in French is a strong plus.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In addition, you are willing to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend business-related events.
What we offer
- A safe and reliable job that’s not only fun, but also of crucial importance: benefitting your clients, their customers and many more people all over the world
- Lots of advantages that only a big company and a responsible and generous employer can offer, such as appreciation and recognition, also in the form of a good salary
- Flexible working hour models, home office and part-time possible
- Interesting further training and certification opportunities available
- Access to the combined knowledge and experience of all our experts within the global Accenture network, and the challenge to leave your comfort zone in order to grow more and more each day
Life at Accenture
In this role, you’ll be part of Accenture Technology. We use the full spectrum of digital technologies to simplify our clients’ everyday lives, leading their business into the future. From #DevOps to #infrastructure, from #security to #workplace services.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
Any questions? Please connect with us at email@example.com or 00 800 450 450 45.
We look forward to meeting you!