An amazing user experience needs the latest frontend technologies. Accenture is one of the world's leading consulting and technology firms and relies on your skills in functionality- and UX-optimised web applications. Your focus on intuitive and user-centric design products provides significant value directly to the end user. Join our experienced agile team where you can rely on your colleagues, and we achieve success in projects that matter as you continue to build your experience.
- You’ll engineer future-proof, high-quality frontend applications in fields such as banking, insurance, pharma, railway, retail, resources, and more.
- In your position, you’ll analyse client requirements and advise them on technical architecture, frameworks, feasibility of UX/UI designs and building frontends with an amazing UX.
- By integrating or improving the CI/CD, you’ll significantly optimise the development workflow and software quality.
- Depending on the project, you’ll also be involved in architecture design, DevOps, system integration, test automation, and other topics.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT or tech related field
- Depending on your entry level: at least two years frontend development experience in project teams with at least three team members
- In addition to an appreciation for clean coding principles, you are a cooperative, agile, and solution-oriented team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and offers very good English, and ideally one of the regional languages (GER/FR/IT) proficiency
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or contact us by telephone at +41 44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering