What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT- or tech-related field
- Depending on your entry level: at least two years of full stack development experience in project teams with at least three team members
- Familiarity with relevant and globally supported frameworks, both front-end and back-end (e. g. Java, Spring, Angular, React, etc.); experiences/certifications in Kubernetes and cloud platforms are an advantage
- In addition to an appreciation for clean and well-documented code, you are a cooperative, agile, and solution-oriented team player who enjoys sharing knowledge, very good English, and one of the regional languages (GER/FR/IT) proficiency
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or contact us by telephone at 00 800 450 450 45.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering #LI-EU