Java / Full Stack Developer (part-time possible, all genders)
Complex challenges benefit from a jack in all technologies. Accenture appreciates your passion for software engineering and creating software solutions that are both functional and elegant. Join our developers and work on modern technologies, be involved in projects that matter, and work in ambitious teams with very high competence, where you can really rely on your colleagues. Being an experienced to senior engineer in our globally leading consulting and technology firm, you can both coach others but also learn from experts and continuously expand your skills and portfolio.
- You’ll engineer modern high-quality applications in fields such as banking, insurance, pharma, railway, retail, resources, and more.
- This includes the implementation and design of backends that are built for speed, extendibility, reliability, and scalability.
- Furthermore, you’ll work with designers and product managers to build frontends offering an amazing UX including the design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Depending on the project, you’ll also be involved in architecture design, DevOps, system integration, test automation, and other topics.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT- or tech-related field
- Depending on your entry level: at least two years of full stack development experience in project teams with at least three team members
- Familiarity with relevant and globally supported frameworks, both front-end and back-end (e. g. Java, Spring, Angular, React, etc.); experiences/certifications in Kubernetes and cloud platforms are an advantage
- In addition to an appreciation for clean and well-documented code, you are a cooperative, agile, and solution-oriented team player who enjoys sharing knowledge, very good English, and ideally one of the regional languages (GER/FR/IT) proficiency
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or contact us by telephone at +41 44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering