DevOps transformation is continuous evolution, isn't it? You will agree to Accenture's view on how we can help clients to deliver faster while having greater business agility by implementing DevOps. That's perfect! Join one of the world's leading consulting and technology firms where you can engineer modern software focused on DevOps and infrastructure. We appreciate your mindset to efficiently automate the development process and bring in practices that both improve the overall development team performance and allow for reliable applications with fast time to market cycles.
- You’ll support engineering teams to master and automate applications' development process in every step and establish a configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- Furthermore, you’ll help building scalable cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), hybrid, and on-premises infrastructures.
- Depending on the project, you'll implement monitoring and alerting and support the engineering team in having insights on the application's status.
- Finally, you’ll build our CI/CD pipelines, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT- or tech-related field
- Depending on your entry level: minimum two years of professional experience in application development using a modern language
- Experience in defining, advising, and implementing new DevOps practices to continuously improve software development and operations processes
- Experience in multiple topics, such as: CI/CD, automation, infrastructure as code, configuration management, containerization with Docker and Kubernetes, provisioning and deployment strategies, operations, DevOps culture and advisory
- Ideally having experience or certifications in Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, GitLab, CloudBees, Prometheus/Grafana, Hashicorp Consul, Vault, ArgoCD; exposure to cloud services with AWS, GCP or Azure are an advantage
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or contact us by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering