What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or vocational training in IT, computer science, software engineering or other IT-related field.
- Solid work experience in test automation as well as hands-on experience with Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jira / HP ALM, GitLab, TOSCA etc.
- Strong knowledge of quality engineering, agile and/or traditional project/development methods.
- Ideally, ISTQB Test Automation Engineer certified.
- Fluency in English and the regional language (GER)
- Team player qualities, good communication and presentation skills, with a consulting mindset.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- exciting further training opportunities for you to acquire certifications, specializations etc.
- a job and career path that fits you like a glove – with promising advancement/promotion perspectives.
- fun staff events.
- a substantial referral bonus for each acquaintance of yours who joins us.
- lots of exclusive offers and benefits just for employees.
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering