There’s a special place waiting for you right in the beating heart of digital innovation: Find your ideal professional environment at Accenture, one of the leading global technology consulting companies! Enjoy brilliant perks and prospects, focus on fascinating projects for top-notch clients, and thrive as a valued member of our agile, international team. Together with bright and buoyant people who love cutting-edge technologies just as much as you do, you’ll help to lead entire industries into the future!
- Depending on your background, specialization and interests, you’ll be able to play a pivotal part at every step of our clients’ digital change, modernization and transformation process, focusing on quality engineering, test management, SAP testing, performance testing, digital/mobile testing, intelligent test automation, SDET and/or agile and DevOps test engineering.
- After analyzing the clients’ needs, understanding their business strategy, compiling their requirements and delivering the appropriate testing, you’ll contribute your insightful ideas towards finding clever solutions that resolve the clients’ particular business challenges.
- By implementing agile methods, you’ll make the clients’ quality engineering, testing management and automation even more efficient.
- Whether you’re a seasoned IT veteran or new to the field: We have just the job for you, and we’re happy to provide you with all the additional training, mentoring and/or leadership opportunities you might need or want.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or vocational training in IT, computer science, software engineering or other IT-related field
- For senior experts: Solid work experience in quality engineering and testing, software development processes, test conceptualization, design and testing (with HP ALM, Loadrunner, Jenkins, Jira, TOSCA, Selenium, DevOps etc.), agile and/or traditional project/ development methods; ideally: ISTQB Foundation level certification, expertise in automation engineering
- Fluent English, preferably also German for Zürich, Basel, Bern offices; readiness to travel
- Team player qualities, good communication and presentation skills, pleasant personality
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- exciting further training opportunities for you to acquire certifications, specializations etc.
- a job and career path that fits you like a glove – with promising advancement/promotion perspectives
- fun staff events
- a substantial referral bonus for each acquaintance of yours who joins us
- lots of exclusive offers and benefits just for employees
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Google Cloud Engineer (all genders)
Posted 2 days ago
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant (part-time possible, all genders)
Posted 3 days ago
Cloud Service Management Consultant (part-time possible, all genders)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.