Graduate Program: IT Business Analyst Financial Services (part-time possible, all genders)
Are you passionate about the financial services industry and want to help shaping the digital future of banking and insurance? Then start your career at Accenture, one of the world's leading consulting and technology companies. In our six-week Graduate Program, we will prepare you both professionally and technically for your first project assignment which will start right after the program at one of our Fortune Global 500 clients. Our agile teams are shaping the technologies of tomorrow and accelerating the digital transformation – join our team and live your passion in a position where you drive and shape the digitalization of our international clients.
What awaits you
- You accompany our clients’ strategic projects in the banking and insurance services industry - from conception to the technical implementation
- You analyze and specify system requirements, business processes as well as business cases (business analysis / requirements engineering / business process modeling)
- You elaborate solutions for these requirements and support the implementation in close collaboration with your team and client
- You play a pivotal role in connecting clients, project managers, developers, architects, and testers to ensure clear and transparent communication while managing key stakeholders.
What we are looking forward to
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in business information systems, computer science, or engineering
- Ideally first professional experience at the interface between business and IT and/or in the banking and insurance services industry
- Basic knowledge in agile technology and software development (e.g. Scrum/SAFe)
- Ambitious team player personality with a high degree of customer orientation, willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
Your perks at Accenture
You as an individual are important to us. As a responsible and modern employer, we offer you wide-ranging benefits for both your professional and personal development.
Your future team exceptionally values:
- good work-life balance and compensation of potential overtime
- option of part-time employment after gathering first project experiences; flexible working contract regarding workload and buying of additional vacation days
- extensive personalized coaching and introduction by our experienced mentors
- uniquely wide array of training possibilities
- exciting and versatile career options which include lots of room for your individual growth and interests
Any questions? Then contact our recruiting team either via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.