What we are looking forward to
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in business information systems, computer science, or engineering
- Ideally first professional experience at the interface between business and IT and/or in the banking and insurance services industry
- Basic knowledge in agile technology and software development (e.g. Scrum/SAFe)
- Ambitious team player personality with a high degree of customer orientation, willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
Your perks at Accenture
You as an individual are important to us. As a responsible and modern employer, we offer you wide-ranging benefits for both your professional and personal development.
Your future team exceptionally values:
- good work-life balance and compensation of potential overtime
- option of part-time employment after gathering first project experiences; flexible working contract regarding workload and buying of additional vacation days
- extensive personalized coaching and introduction by our experienced mentors
- uniquely wide array of training possibilities
- exciting and versatile career options which include lots of room for your individual growth and interests
Any questions? Then contact our recruiting team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.