Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients in two primary offerings: 1) to migrate and run their Clinical Information System (CIS) in the Cloud and 2) Clinical Information System Support and Optimization. We are searching for talented and experienced people with CIS experience and skills. Specifically, we are searching for Vendor Solution Consultants, Clinicians, or Clinical Informaticists to join us and either assist in the implementation of CIS solutions, develop and deploy CIS implementations, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in technical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their CIS instance to the cloud, OR assist our clients solve toughest challenges related to supporting and optimizing their CIS solutions.
An experienced Clinical Information System (CIS) Consultant, Clinicians, or Clinical Informaticists with proven skills in one or more of the following CIS solutions: Cerner (Oracle Health), Epic, MEDITECH or Allscripts (Altera). This requisition will be used to fill four roles in the following modules: Ambulatory (2), Laboratory, and Pharmacy.
Depending on the client engagement, the Clinical Information System Implementation Consultant will be responsible for supporting an Accenture team, software vendor team, and client in the following areas:
· Assist in developing the Clinical Information System (CIS) project planning, including solution, scope, estimates, contingency, costs, schedule, delivery model, resource/sourcing plan, assumptions, and risks.
· Work with delivery leads to ensure alignment with Accenture Delivery Methods for CIS solutions.
· Facilitate the solution design, configuration and validation in an implementation support role for CIS solutions.
· Demonstrate Ambulatory, Pharmacy or Laboratory expertise by addressing client operational and/or technical challenges.
· Proactively manage client and Accenture risks and quality assurance improvement initiatives.
· Work with other Solution Consultants and Accenture Delivery Teams to develop assets and accelerators to assist clients with CIS implementations, migrations, optimizations, and/or other related developments.
· Other duties as assigned. This work may include implementation, optimization, and the development and execution of CIS-adjacent projects.