Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built my Concerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can We train our people on new SAP like S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
An SAP transformation ace with deep experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization. You’re in your element using your supply chain know-how and boss-level creative and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems so their companies can do more. Communication and people skills You have both in spades and you’re as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite.
Work you'll do:
- Analyze and take ownership of requests or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and ensure the issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction within defined SLA period.
- Responsible for identifying root cause, for incidents raised, discuss and brainstorm with other team members and stakeholders and escalating findings to the right stakeholders and ensure issues do not reoccur.
- Leading the discovery phase, including collection of business requirements, analysis work and proposal for end-to-end solution when necessary to support client’s initiative.
- As an AMS Lead, guide the support team on a day-to-day basis. Lead process standardization.
- Monitoring workload of team members and making necessary decisions to ensure quality deliverables within defined SLAs.
- Coaching/guiding other team members across the practice to ensure there are no bottlenecks in smooth delivery.
- Able to lead and prepare all necessary reporting for SLA Governance and Status calls.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the AMS support practice. This includes facilitating the understanding of AMS and its value among internal and external stakeholders.
- Partake in the deliverable development of the AMS setup.
- Come up with continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to ensure process optimization.
- Comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures including documentation standards that are developed.