Here’s what you need to have:
· 15+ years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience with proven track record of making significant client impact and value creation.
· Industry and/or industry domain specific experience in insurance sector, delivering data-driven capabilities and solutions.
· Experience in designing and utilizing analytics solutions in enterprise-wide organizations.
2. Client Relationship Management:
· Superior understanding of how to manage client relationship, deliver analytics value, and influence senior clients to define and expand data-driven strategies into new applications and markets
· Experience interacting with clients or executives of all levels to review expected outputs, applicability to business challenges, and value measurement. Relevant experience could include one or more of the following functional domain areas across the Insurance industry:
o Insurance product development – sales and distribution
o Credit and risk modelling in underwriting
o Wealth and Asset Management
o Claims and fraud management
o Marketing and customer experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like statistics/econometrics/mathematics/engineering/computer science
· Ability to travel and work in Canada.
· Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions.
· Leadership experience with teams working across multiple geographies.
Bonus points if:
· Strong data and AI use case creation and execution within a business and technology context
· Strong data management and data governance background
· Strong cloud background in delivering data-driven solutions on Azure, AWS and/or GCP.
· Well versed with leading analytics techniques and confident about how to apply them to generate insights and recommendations.
· Experience guiding the data formulation process and exploratory data analysis.
· Evidence of thought leadership in defining innovative analytics within multiple complex applications spanning marketing, risk, and cost reduction
· Understanding of leading core insurance platforms across sectors, such as: Guidewire, Duck Creek, Vitech, Majesco