Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond to, and recover, at all points of the security lifecycle. We hire the very best security talent and arm them with the coolest tools and latest tech so they can help our clients build resilience as we create integrated, customized turnkey solutions. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
The Accenture Security practice is a unique group of people passionate about Information Security. We are currently looking for a SOC - Delivery manager.
The primary objective of the SOC delivery manager is to manage SOC operations for our external clients, in transition of service and/or in the run-phase of the service. This role is responsible to drive the day-to-day SOC operations to defend corporate networks from advanced and targeted attacks by providing threat monitoring and cyber defense services. Work with SOC Operations team with a focus on threat identification, incident response, cyber threat intelligence infusion, and mitigations—to ensure defensive resiliency.
- Act as service delivery manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the SOC team during the run phase of the service
- Providing Subject matter expertise and guidance on Sentinel design, implementation, log sourcing integration, UseCase development and trouble shooting
- Providing Subject matter expertise and guidance on incident response management and coordinating efforts across client and Accenture teams
- Compliance to SOC Processes
- Managing Escalations, managing Daily Operations, resources, incident management and
- Reporting and review of contractual metrics – KPI/SLA
- Implement & support security for client environments including implementation of technological solutions.
- Collaborate with clients for consistent delivery and proactive management of delivery risks
- Participate in business development activities (including responses to RFP/I/Q)
- Champion continous service improvement and drive automation efforts.
- Contribute to people-related activities, including development, coaching, recruiting, training, and retention. Foster a culture of learning, continuous improvement.
- Required to travel to client site 2-3 days a week.