Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
A Cloud & Change management pro who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change. And your depth of experience means you’re as comfortable communicating to clients why they need to change and what their options are as you are leading and managing teams.
- Work with clients at the Director levels to deliver on the vision and strategy.
- Help clients figure out the best relevant technology use-cases for their companies and the best technologies for implementation.
- Deliver top-notch solutions and blend them into clients’ system-wide and operational environments
- Manage execution of complex business and technology transformation projects for our clients.
- Define Cloud change solutions across Cloud op model, org design, leadership, talent, skilling, culture and/or change management.
- Design, develop and implement transformational Cloud change programs, workstreams and/or deliverables.
- Identify, define and implement future Cloud roles, skills and new ways of working.
- Design, develop and deliver technology and enterprise-level Cloud skilling programs.
- Articulate and measure value of Cloud change, talent and culture programs.
- Work with cross-functional Cloud transformation teams to integrate change solutions into the technical roadmap.
- Confidently present the Cloud Change Acceleration offering, key messages and overall value prop to clients, ecosystem partners, and other team members.
- Experiment and innovate to create leading-edge Cloud change assets and accelerators to accelerate client value
Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here is what we need
A minimum of 3+ years of combined experience in the following:
- Working as a Consulting Practitioner
- Cloud/Digital Adoption or Transformation
- Complex Enterprise Change
- Workforce Transformation
- Relationship Building (clients, ecosystem partners, account leaders, functional leaders, and others)
- Experience with major cloud providers/technologies such as Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
Bonus Points If
You have experience in any of the following areas:
- Working in a Cloud/Digital Native environment
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing, devsecops/devops, and agile
- You have a Cloud Certification from AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Alibaba
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Digital Media Audience Strategist
Posted 4 days ago
Core Banking Consultant
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.