Focused on helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure and effectively harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize Microsoft business processes and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team is looking for talented Microsoft professionals ready to make big things happen.
YOU ARE A confident leader who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft platform and associated ecosystems to create end-to-end functions for your clients. The more complex the challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them!
THE WORK: Team with clients on their transformation programs underpinned by Microsoft Technology. In depth industry, digital and functional process expertise, which includes your ability to be:
· - Trusted advisor with proven expertise that works effectively with account teams, clients and Accenture leadership to extract opportunities and develop a roadmap to success. Stay current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise.
· - Experienced and up-to-date on Microsoft technology strategy, products and services, as well as the related ecosystem. Being able to explain essential differences to other hyperscale cloud platforms. Articulate business benefit of Microsoft capabilities and how to leverage them across a transformation journey.
· - Understand and anticipate pain points based on Microsoft Platform Delivery expertise. Incorporate this knowledge in delivery and account roadmaps.
· - Architect e2e functional application solutions that leverage one or more of: Microsoft Azure, MS Dynamics, Secure Modern Workplace suite (Teams, O365, etc.), Industry X.0 and Data/AI.
· - Experience with one or more of: Enterprise Transformation & New Business Applications, Infrastructure & Data Center Transformation, Digital Workforce and Collaboration, Data Strategy & Intelligent solutions, Modern Engineering & Future Architecture and Experience & Innovation.
· - Engage with C-level customers (CFO, CMO, CISO, EVP, etc.) on the business challenges/trends and the potential value of Microsoft solutions (current and future).
· - Structure, create, influence and deliver business information that drives others to action by presenting ideas in an effective, clear and compelling way. Leverage tools such as pyramid principles, social styles and simple weekend language to shape and tailor a story.
· - Build relationships with Avanade and Microsoft, harness the strength of all three organizations to act as a single high performing team.
· - Support customers in defining their Microsoft journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps in the sales cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations).
· - Identify and address client business issues (root cause analysis) by applying pragmatic, results-driven problem-solving techniques and creative insights.
· - Set strategic -and achievable- near-term goals for client and project teams and find the best approach for a client’s unique digital transformation challenge.
· - Lead large teams on projects of varying size and scope, helping them set transformational roadmaps- onsite with clients or within Accenture.
· - Team with current and future customers on Microsoft transformations based on multi project/year experience in implementing Microsoft smart functional solutions.
· - Design complex technology solutions to meet business requirements/challenges leveraging the full ecosystem and technology innovation.
· - Harvest and build thought leadership, assets and best practices.
· - Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: 50% travel may be required.
Client relationship development and management, Integration architecture blueprint and design, Solution Architecting, Research analysis and interpretation, Business process design, Advisory support, Value architecture realization, Change management, Workforce transformation, FORM, Agile ways of working.
Professional soft skills:
8-12 years of experience with large-scale business transformation in a professional services consulting or industry setting. Delivery and team management; leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements. Experience with Microsoft Platforms and other ecosystem partners. Bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.