- Kick-start your career in our Consulting Development Program to learn the latest skills
- Work closely with clients to learn how their business is working today
- Roll up your sleeves and come up with good ideas on how to improve business processes
- Join your teammates to dive into consulting projects
- Check out different cloud technologies that may be a good solution for the client’s need
- Analyze project statistics and business data to read the story behind the numbers
- Manage projects like a pro, tracking status, timeline, costs and delivery
- Prep clients for big change by mapping out a plan
- Help clients train their employees on new ways of working
- Network within Accenture’s ‘culture of cultures,’ which includes everyone and a wide diversity of thought
- Bachelor’s in any major
- Graduation date by September 2020
- Major in any subject that has pushed you to think critically and given you opportunities to solve problems
- Are known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles
- Feel comfortable getting up in front of a group of people to lead workshops
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.