- You have a passion for distributed computing and large data platforms
- You are not fazed by complex, unstructured problems
- You want to do more than create a data pipeline or reports, you want to create AI-driven decisions
- You enjoy elegance in your solutions
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- You own your challenges.
- You could stand being in submarine with your team for a month
- Designing and developing Client’s Data Platform and Data Products
- Platform and system architecture best practices
- Designing and developing Data as a Service (DaaS) products
- Helping build the vision, strategy for the future state of analytics, dash-boarding, and reporting.
- Large-scale data ingest cleansing, feature creation, and data modeling
- Design and maintenance of our various high-traffic data collection endpoints
- Creating products, not JIRA tickets.
- ABI. Always Be Innovating.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited University
- 6+ years in Software Engineering
- Experience and understanding of Microservices architectures
- A working of Infrastructure virtualization and their orchestration systems for on-premise and cloud (ie Docker / Kubernetes, VM / VMWare, Hyper-V, etc)
- A working knowledge of Distributed Data Processing technologies (ie Databricks/Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc)
- A working knowledge of Data Fabric or ETL tools (AWS Glue, GCP Data Fusion, Informatica, Talend, Datastage, Alooma, Fivetrans, etc)
- Experience in using and managing GCP Cloud Platform services -
BigQuery, Dataflow, DataProc, Pub/sub, Data Catalog, Data Studio, Data Prep, Big Table, Data Transfer etc. (https://cloud.google.com/products/big-data/)Experience in real-time data processing a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.