People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Responsible for executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Accenture Strategy and Digital Marketing teams. This includes measuring and optimizing for marketing channel effectiveness and business impact, analyzing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders, educating teams on measurement strategy and reporting tools and identifying ways to enhance said tools on behalf of your Strategy and Digital marketing colleagues.
- Act as the analytics lead the Accenture Strategy and Digital Marketing teams
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact.
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Strategy & Digital Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution.
- Inform and educate teams on Marketing and Communications measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus
- 5-7+ years’ analytics experience; B2B marketing analytics a plus
- Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization or other tools.
- Ability to query/mine large data sets, basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Experience with marketing analytics including web, CRM and social media.
- Specific experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn insights, a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs
- Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components with the initiative to dig into the "why" of various results
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions
- Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to
providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.