- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on Enterprise Data Management to overcome current challenges and/or unlock business opportunities.
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap.
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines.
- Manage teams and/or work efforts at a Client site or within Accenture.
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about our Enterprise Data Management offerings and applicability to their industry and clients.
- Support Accenture’s pursuits management on Enterprise Data Management opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information.
- Development of business cases for further project sales as determined by the practice.
- Shape assets to accelerate sales & delivery
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Develop and expand Enterprise Data Management professional skills through continuous learning and “hands on” experience.
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in Enterprise Data Management capabilities and technologies.
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
- 8 - 10 years’ experience or more of Data Management including hands-on implementations across several Data Management disciplines (Data Strategy & Architecture, Data Governance, Data Veracity, Data Supply Chain, Enterprise Data Management in ERPs such as SAP, Oracle and Microsoft and Data Health\Maturity Assessments)
- 3+ full project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in implementing business Data Management or Governance solutions
- Participated in at least one complete Enterprise Data Management implementation including operating model design and implementation
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong leadership, organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Technical experience and knowledge in Master Data Management and Data Quality
- Experience with Data Architecture and Data Integration
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience in developing a practice and book of business
- Drive Innovation: we are leading Data In The New. Join a team that is combining deep capabilities and expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Accenture Insights Platform and Data Engineering – and in turn help our clients to become an Intelligent Enterprise.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” Data, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to our Data Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsBritish Columbia - Vancouver,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.