- Ensure timely development and publication of new and updated content: review incoming projects to insure requests are valid and complete; prioritize and assign projects; QA outgoing project webpages.
- Enforce standards around site design, Accenture brand, accessibility, privacy, and other web conventions.
- Act as first point of contact for content owners: work on urgent daily needs and investigations
- Prepare periodic reports for management
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, with 3+ years of that comprised of digital marketing specialization, including web design experience, interactive media or advertising creative design
- BS in Marketing preferred
- Master's degree a plus
- Professional services or business-to-business marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.