- 10-12 years’ experience in integrated marketing
- B2B experience
- Innovative, digital first mindset
- Previous experience in FMCG environment (industry or agency side) a plus
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills, ability to filter and recognize content trends and developing appealing storyline and value proposition
- Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Able to influence within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.