Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00683189 00683189_en
• 8+ years of experience in business consulting to insurance clients focused on operating model transformation and business process improvement with a deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products and services.
• Experience in insurance operating model development (distribution, sales, service, product management, customer experience, analytics).
• 5+ years working with an established consulting firm such as strategy consulting companies or advisory divisions of “big-4” firms. Some experience must be at a Manager or comparable level.
• Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver large and complex management consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members.
• Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting insurers, distributors and customers.
• 6+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry.
• Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree is desirable.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Experience selling large and complex management consulting and transformation efforts preferred
• Demonstrated experience in one or several insurance segments.
• Business capability benchmarking, blueprint and roadmap development.
• Business case development and management.
• Value proposition development and articulation.
• Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a highly motivated, team-oriented environment and actively guide and mentor people.
• Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.