Qualification Skills Requirement
• Experience in a consulting position offering advisory services to the technology and/or operations groups of energy (oil & gas), mining, and utility companies including:
o Enterprise architecture
o Solution architecture and technology vendor evaluation/selection
o Requirements analysis and solution design
o IT strategy and roadmap development
o Business analysis
• Experience working with agile methodologies, including scrum
• Broad knowledge of new and emerging technologies including AI, machine learning, blockchain, AR/VR, cloud solutions, DevOps, etc.
• Strong understanding of different digital platforms including big data, analytics, IoT, and end-to-end implementation and solution knowledge
• Overall understanding of digital transformation services
• Project management and team leadership
• Problem solving, critical thinking and clear communication skills
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field, plus 3 to 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry
• Experience in natural resources, utility, energy sector a strong asset
• Must have willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.