WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- The operational availability of tests for automated execution and scripting/maintenance of any new tests.
- Build/maintenance of any automation framework and platform support
- The individual may analyze complex and new testing situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assesses opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing tests and framework.
- May build/develop technical framework solutions defined by architects for test automation functions.
- May have an understanding of testing processes for various test phases including automated testing processes/methodologies, hands-on experience with automation testing tools, understanding of test data requirements, system architecture concepts, and various types of system databases.
- Will be responsible for creating and managing a test data for use by quality assurance resources and will have an understanding of various types of systems and databases. The resource will analyze test data requirements and create data to be used by testers for test execution will have knowledge of testing technologies and tools to manage test data.
- Build and implement end-to-end automation scripts and tools strategies / roadmaps
- Integrate test automation with DevOps implementations
- Conduct tool analysis, make recommendation, and selection
- Design and implement automation frameworks and approaches
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities for test automation
- Develop of automation at all layers of the application stack
Must Have Experience/Skills: -
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Hands-on-keyboard coding/scripting
- REST and SOAP service frameworks
- GIT and 1+ other SCM
- Test Automation Frameworks: Selenium, Rest Assured
- CI/CD frameworks, standup, config, and usage with Jenkins
- SDLC Management tools such as ALM, Rally, Jira, BitBucket, Confluence
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com