Set yourself apart:
- Ability to provide operational guidance for Business Development personnel as they navigate processes and procedures.
- Lead the enforcement of Business Development operational guidelines.
- Support three pitches per quarter to balance operational duties.
- 7–10 years of strategy, account management, or digital sales experience, preferably at an agency or design consultancy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field preferred.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Our Business Developers fuel our studios and guide the quality of the work we produce. At Fjord, Business Development is the cornerstone and the catalyst for products and services that change the world.
Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of impactful design.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.