The candidate should have experience with delivering Application & Desktop Virtualization solutions to client with different technologies, including a good knowledge on the end-to-end implementation.
- Application & Desktop Virtualization experience (designing, configuring, managing).
- Ability to identify gaps and areas of improvement, make recommendations.
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Citrix XenApp and/or VMware Horizon hands-on experience.
- Good understanding of the RDP, PCoIP and HDX protocols.
- Experience with Profile Management tools (e.g. AppSense, Citrix).
- Experience in Microsoft DaaS
- Experience with application packaging.
- Experience with Server platforms/Desktop management in large enterprise environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Networking and Support ( Active Directory, WINS, TCPIP).
- Experience with the architecting and designing of Windows physical desktop infrastructure projects.
- Implementation experience with large multi-location projects.
- Broad understanding of networking, system management, and Windows operating systems in the market.
- Microsoft, VMware, Citrix certifications.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.