• 5+ years of experience in business consulting to insurance clients focused on operating model transformation and business process improvement with a deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products and services.
• Experience in insurance operating model development (distribution, sales, service, product management, customer experience, analytics).
• 3+ years working with an established consulting firm such as strategy consulting companies or advisory divisions of “big-4” firms.
• Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting insurers, distributors and customers.
• 3+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry.
• Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree is desirable.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience in one or several segments within Insurance.
• Business capability benchmarking, blueprint and roadmap development.
• Business case development and management.
• Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders.
• Team and relationship management.
• Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.