Security Operations IAM/Cyberark Specialist
Location: Ottawa, ON
ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Operations and drive continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities needed to outperform in a digital world. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries. Uncover actionable insights and analytics that can transform our clients’ technology infrastructures and accelerate their journey to achieving business outcomes. Be part of a team that brings together multiple stakeholders and technologies to operationalize real-time innovation that shape customer and employee experiences.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Security Operations IAM Specialist professional you will develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. You will also design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside\
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Manages identities across multiple platforms including AD, Azure AD, Azure AD B2C
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of experience with planning and implementing IAM capabilities, including:
- Identity Governance & Administration
- Access Management & Federation
- Directory Services
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- 2-3 years of experience with identity and access management technologies AD and CyberArk preferred
- Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, including but not limited to CyberArk, Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix, PAV/PSM
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory and on-premise Active Directory operation, including an in-depth understanding of on-boarding cloud based applications
- Good understanding of SSO and authentication technologies such as SAML, OpenID Connect and Kerberos
- Hands-on Development experience on any of programming/scripting language C#/.Net/Java/Powershell
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Ability to obtain Canadian Reliability Security Clearance is a must (has resided in Canada for the last 5 years)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.