ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
WORK YOU’LL DO:
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities.
- Work with Guidewire Development Managers and Business analysts to generate the required Guidewire configuration documents artifacts.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions, manage the user stories and tasks assigned to the team
- Propose configuration solutions and estimate effort story points required for user story
- Review Configure business rules using Gosu scripting language, GW Configuration Development Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Product Model development .
- Review modify existing typelists drop downs or create new typelists drop downs
- Low level review of the developed Gosu codes
- Configure operational parameters, such as roles and permissions, user attributes, and regions Validate that the agreed upon GOSU coding standards are been followed by configuration developers
- Work with Configuration developers to validate the unit testing performed