• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ experience in web and digital content marketing
• Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy work across different business units (sales, marketing etc.)
• Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• 7 + years digital publishing experience working with leading CMS, DAM and MRM products
• 7+ Content Architecture / Digital Content Ecosystem
• Maintain an understanding of digital emerging trends and Accenture Interactive offerings
• Exposure to driving marketing technology, digital advertising and interactive marketing solutions integration broad digital marketing experience
• Ability to articulate solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
• Strong organizational and time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders and complex projects and initiatives at one time
• Ability to work with senior executives (both internally and externally)
• Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large organizations
• Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines consistently.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
• Excellent understanding of digital content tools and solutions
• Experience with large-scale digital content implementations
• Strong Familiarity with web technologies such as social media, ecommerce, personalization and behavioral targeting, requirements definition and implementation.
• Experience with (or minimum awareness of) user experience design, information architecture and agile web development processes.
• Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms
• Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients
• Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for Accenture Interactive
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies
• Master in Business Administration
• Familiarity with master data management best practices and solutions
• Familiarity with omni-channel / cross-channel concepts and implications for content production and management solutions
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with senior client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area. Must be able to effectively manage client expectations
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple client projects at the same time
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.