- Expertise in SAP HCM Functional / Configuration experience, specializing in any of the following HCM modules: Erecruiting, Payroll, TM, PA/OM, Comp, BA or ESS/MSS).
- Experience in all aspects of System Integration including Discovery/Design, Build, Test, and Application Maintenance.
- University degree in Commerce/Business, Engineering or Computer Science required
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Key responsibilities may include:
• Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
• Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
• Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
• Defining application entrance and exit criteria
• Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
• Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
• Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
• Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
• Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
• Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
• Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.