Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Workplace Management and Operations professionals support Workplace Management and Operations that includes all specialties that define, lead, manage and run Accenture Workplace.
Workplace Management professionals provide Workplace Management which includes skills related to all aspects of managing and running Accenture Workplace.
The Location Services Associate independently carries out all the services in his/her area(s) of responsibility. The scope of the job may include a wide range of workplace services and/or activities including mainly routine tasks to be completed independently according to office guidelines and/or under general supervision.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- The Location Services Associate prioritizes and completes assigned standardized tasks following general guidelines to meet defined goals.
- He/she may assist each customer by providing individualized attention, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
- May independently complete a wide range of services such as Service and/or Facility Operations. Service operations.
- Receive and relay incoming, outgoing and internal calls according to local guidelines.
- Handle and route messages appropriately.
- Answer general inquiries, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Greet and direct employees and visitors.
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
- Set up and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers). Provide support and/or execute activities related to in-site or off-site meetings and events. Receive, process, and deliver inbound and outbound, mail, packages and faxes.
- Deliver stationery.
- Handle or coordinate and process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- Assist customers with document retrievals/returns while assuring adherence to archival guidelines.
- Coordinate destruction of documents.
- Keep track and follow up on customer requests until completion.
- Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (commodity).
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Facility operations
- Distribute and track office security access cards.
- Perform basic repair, maintenance and custodial or coordinate/arrange with appropriate service provider duties according to location guidelines (including equipment, electrical, plumbing, etc.).
- Conduct regular checks of the office environment and report any areas requiring maintenance or electrical attention.
- Maintain or coordinate just-in-time inventory of building and facility supplies according to location guidelines.
- Move and track movement of customer storage to appropriate location.
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as fire coordinator and responsible for the locations exercise assessment.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers, coordinating all works carried out in the ground and maintenance of the building.
- Must be well versed with the multi-media technology offered at this location including: Room Wizards, Telepresence, EX90, Media Scape, Round Table, Setting up for Web Casts, Innovation Center – training will be provided.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Work hours can range from 8:00 am- 530 pm
- Must participate in/assist in the coordination of other company events/initiatives