Accenture Bulgaria is now in Varna!
Enjoy working for the leading global professional IT services company in the comfort of your home in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian cities! Do not hesitate to join our growing network of professionals based in Varna today!
The role is 100% remote work! No needs for regular visits to the main office locations of Accenture Bulgaria
As a Web Developer with at least 2 years of experience, you will take active part in the full development lifecycle – construction, documentation, testing and deployment.
Currently, we are looking for Web Developers to join our team. You can read more about the technologies which will be used and the required experience
To keep it short, below are be two key responsibilities:
- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
You will be working with Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Lead Developers, QAs, and DevOps teams to understand the functional requirements and high-level technical details, and to produce efficient, robust code meeting the client requirements.
Technology Stack Used & Required Experience:
- Core skill: Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
- Web services: Rest/SOAP
- General knowledge: web development, algorithms, databases
- Tools: grunt/gulp, git, eclipse, VSCode
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 50% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full-Stack Developer for SAP (Remote, Burgas)
Posted 17 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Burgas
Posted more than 1 month ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.