Accenture Bulgaria is now in Ruse!
Enjoy working for the leading global professional IT services company in the comfort of your home in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian cities!
The role is 100% remote work! No needs for regular visits to the main office locations of Accenture Bulgaria.
Accenture Technology center in Bulgaria is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
As a Dynamics 365 developer will work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, etc.)
- Design, code, test and deploy Dynamics 365 CE application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Document design specifications
- Integrate Dynamics D365 CE solutions into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests, ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Cooperate and communicate with client / client teams to follow up on business requirements
- Provide guidance and mentoring to newer team members
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Understanding of MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture and the ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
- Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps
- MS technologies e.g.: Resco Mobile CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft Flows, PowerApps, PowerBI, etc. and integration platforms (Logic Apps, SSIS, Scribe, BizTalk) are very welcomed
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full-Stack Developer for SAP (Remote, Burgas)
Posted 7 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Burgas
Posted 21 days ago
Web Developer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), Remote, Varna
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.