- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
- As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
- Java & J2EE experience (servlet containers, web application servers, etc.)
- Web services and technologies: REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP, Spring
- Any popular RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Understanding of software patterns, software design and development methodologies
- Code version control systems, e.g. GIT
- Build tools, e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant
- CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Nexus
- Unit testing tools, e.g. Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito
- UNIX/Linux experience
- ORM frameworks, e.g. Hibernate
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.