• Establish trusted partnerships with local leadership team, understand and map the business objectives and align on related marketing and communication priorities - currently mostly focused on building a strong and differentiated employer brand to attract and retain talents for the diverse business units
• Define relevant and insights-based Country marketing and communication strategy, action plan and resources needed
• End-to-end ownership of local marketing and communication agenda and integrated campaigns focused on key target audiences (Clients; Candidates; Employees) – incl. planning, budgeting, execution and delivery, measuring and reporting of impact
• Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. Programs can include advertising, media relations, internal communications, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral / credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, merchandise/brand and award/company recognition.
• Collaborate with a variety of other vertical/horizontal marketing and communication teams within Accenture organization to ensure consistency with global brand strategy, utilize available toolkits and assets, apply best practices and drive local market relevance
• Negotiate business case and funding to grow the local marketing and communication team and supply chain (incl. contractors, agencies, interns)
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and communication role – ideally in matrixed corporate environment of IT Services/Business Services international company
• University background - degrees in Marketing/PR; or Business /Technology an advantage
• Proficiency in written and spoken English (corporate language)
• Market/Target Audience research, analytics and insights
• Мarketing and communication planning, budgeting and reporting
• Мarketing and communication campaign management end-to-end
• Agencies and vendors management
• Media Relations basics
• Effective communication and messaging skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.