Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world in achieving their goals faster and more efficiently. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Microsoft Cloud Factory (MCF) practice, you will lead technology innovation to shape and sell world-class cloud solutions for our clients. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex Microsoft cloud challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in the Microsoft cloud at Accenture!
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect - Senior Manager will be responsible for working with our clients and teams to help shape cloud transformation solutioning using the Microsoft cloud platform and its wide eco-system of partners. Companies and entire industries need help to reinvent themselves during these challenging times and your job will be to help companies transform themselves to emerge stronger above and beyond complex context such as the current one.
A solid understanding of challenges that clients are facing, and how to address them using the Microsoft cloud is key for delivering value. This should be combined with experience and understanding of considerations for large scale cloud solutions architecture, novel commercial and delivery models, helping clients transforming into a cloud business, developing new services using digital, becoming more agile and resilient.
We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of skills, technology, delivery and commercial who can demonstrate an ability to design the right solutions, at the right price, with the appropriate levels of risk.
Key responsibilities may include:
- As a solution architect, you will work with implementation teams from concept to deal closure, providing expertise for successfully deploying large scale cloud solutions in the enterprise, using modern digital technologies
- Shape the solution that is right for the customer with the right technology, at the right price point and with the appropriate risk profile
- Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate technical solutions, estimates and approaches
- Develop compelling propositions for clients, including writing proposals and contracting those proposals with clients
- Lead detail technical assessments of current state of enterprise data and architect a path to transformation into a cloud enterprise
- Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including C-Levels
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Manage small teams of pre-sales solution architects and/or work efforts of onshore and offshore teams.
- Lead or co-lead answers to RFPs issued by clients
- Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with our strategic partner: Microsoft
- Minimum of 5 years architecting, developing, and deploying large scale solutions using the Microsoft cloud platform and ecosystem
- Minimum of 7 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, etc
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in cloud solutions
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in architecting large-scale cloud solutions, performing as-is and to-be cloud solutions, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalising preferred solution working with IT and business stakeholders
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure (AZ-304)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Senior Manager
- Business Development
- Value creation
- Strategic Partner Relationship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Solution Architect, Microsoft Business
Posted more than 1 month ago
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Solution Architect, Microsoft Business
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.