As a Test Engineer, who has2 years of relevant experience, you are responsible for the preparation and execution of functional, integration and regression test scripts and data.
We will rely on you toidentify defects against software requirements, defect lifecycle management, and communicate the test results and defects status in an effective and timely manner.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Defines and prepares test data and scripts to support in-sprint tests
- Executes manual testing activities (cross sprint & release)
- Is comfortable with automation testing :
- Development and maintenance of in-sprint, automated tests
- Leads continuous testing
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- Experience in platforms/applications in the Digital space
- Experience with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Experience in testing web applications for the end consumer
- Understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Working with Test Case management tools (e.g. TestLink)
- Experience in Content management is a plus
The rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and "Team first approach" oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.