- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
- As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
- Java & J2EE experience (servlet containers, web application servers, etc.)
- Web services and technologies: REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP, Spring
- Any popular RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Understanding of software patterns, software design and development methodologies
- Code version control systems, e.g. GIT
- Build tools, e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant
- CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Nexus
- Unit testing tools, e.g. Junit, Mockito, PowerMockito
- UNIX/Linux experience
- ORM frameworks, e.g. Hibernate
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
The personal data you submit for the purposes of the recruitment process of Accenture Bulgaria EOOD, UIC: 203574970 (the “Company”, “we”, “us”) will be processed on the basis of the steps taken at your request to enter into an employment / civil contract with us and our legitimate interest to verify that you meet the requirements necessary for holding the respective position. You provide your personal data voluntarily and to the extent you deem necessary.
When you apply for a job position or internship with us, with the documents you send us, you disclose personal data about you (such as identification and contact details, education and previous employment history, recommendations, etc.). Recommendations from previous employers will be solicited only with your prior consent.
We will store your data for a period of 6 months following the end of the recruitment processes and may contact you if we have other suitable positions for you within this term.
The Company acts as an independent data controller and will process your data in compliance with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws and this notification. We will not transfer your data outside EU
Data Subject Rights. As a data subject, you have the right to receive confirmation and / or detailed information, incl. a copy of the personal data we process about you (right of access). In addition, you may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data, as well as request that the data be corrected (updated) or deleted (when we do not have a valid legal basis to continue processing it). It is important to know that you can withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data at any time when this is the basis on which we process personal data.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel. 02 / 91-53-518, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you would like to receive additional information or exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.