WE ARE HIRING:
We are currently expanding our HR Team and we are on the search for an HR Generalist who can support our HR lead with different projects and tasks.
INDICATIVE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role will include core HR tasks; indicative list can be found below:
- Support in day-to-day HR activities
- Play an active role in the implementation of Global and Local HR policies and procedures
- Handle general administrative responsibilities, i.e. regular cross check of vacation and home office requests
- Administrate and order social package to the vendors, i.e. vouchers, fuel cards
- General Payroll preparation, i.e. administrate sick leaves, contracts and additional annexes for business trips
- Process new hires and leavers information in all internal systems
- Prepare analysis, budgeting, group monthly statistics and daily reports
- Participate in interesting HR projects, i.e. Implementation of Global Performance Evaluation Program; Integration of Global Policies and Implementation of new Social Benefits
- Design training plan and coordinate training sessions
- Support in recruiting activities, i.e. recruitment and onboarding process, prepare recruitment reports
- 3-4 years of experience in HR
- 2-3 years of experience in Recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian Labour Code Law
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluency in English language – verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must display enthusiasm and flexibility
Additional requirements – will be considered as a plus:
- Degree in HR/ Organizational Behavior
- Experience in the IT market
- Strong numerical skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Option to join the company share purchase scheme
- Health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- A brand new and modern office space
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.