WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Experience we look for:
- Any of the following: Java for Web Applications, Server-side JS, PHP, or any other web application language
- Any popular technologies and web frameworks: Spring MVC, or REST, or AngularJS.
- Algorithms and data structures
- Object Oriented programming and design
- Any popular RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- 1 year of software development experience (professional or non-professional) in web application development environments.
Knowledge (and possibly experience) in:
- E-Commerce platforms such as SalesForce Commerce (Demandware), Intershop or Hybris
- Tomcat/Jetty, Spring, Apache SOLR, jQuery, Eclipse, Gradle, ANT/Maven, , etc.
- Version control systems (SVN, GIT,).
- Secure programming best practices: OWASP Top 10, SANS 25
- Continuous integration (Hudson, Jenkins).
- Linux or Unix experience.
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues, and Company.
- Strive for excellence and feel accountable for the work you do.
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
- Be a team player
Education & Qualifications
- Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Any related certificate or training will be a plus
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str,
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the company share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.