Job Location: Plovdiv
Regional Description: Bulgaria
Job Number: 00488116 00488116_en
WE ARE HIRING:
Web Developers for our SFCC / Demandware Team.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
• Develop solutions for Accenture clients with the SFCC/Demandware platform
• Produce complete, correct, reliable, readable and scalable code as per requirements
• Debug and fix problems in the existing code
• Document performed tasks per the required standard
• Work closely w/ Technical Architect, Front-end developers, QAs, Business Analyst, Release engineers, and Support analysts.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
• 1+ years Web Development: HTTP, HTML, Java Script.
• Any e-commerce experience is a BIG advantage
• Any of the following: JSP, React, Node.js, PHP, ASP.NET or Python
• Solid understanding of CSS, AJAX.
• Experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN or Perforce, etc.).
• Required WebServices (SOAP, REST) experience
• SCRUM/Agile methodology experience
• Self-reliant team player
• UNIX/Linux is an advantage.
• RDBMS Experience
Skills & Attributers we look for:
• Client facing skills
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Creative problem solving
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Plovdiv office is located on bul. Svoboda 65A
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
• Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Opportunities for career progression
• Open communication with the management team
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
• Additional paid annual holiday
• Option to join the company share scheme
• Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
• A brand new and modern office
• Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.