WE ARE HIRING:
Web Developers for our SFCC / Demandware Team.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
• Develop solutions for Accenture clients with the SFCC/Demandware platform
• Produce complete, correct, reliable, readable and scalable code as per requirements
• Debug and fix problems in the existing code
• Document performed tasks per the required standard
• Work closely w/ Technical Architect, Front-end developers, QAs, Business Analyst, Release engineers, and Support analysts.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
• 1+ years Web Development: HTTP, HTML, Java Script.
• Any e-commerce experience is a BIG advantage
• Any of the following: JSP, React, Node.js, PHP, ASP.NET or Python
• Solid understanding of CSS, AJAX.
• Experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN or Perforce, etc.).
• Required WebServices (SOAP, REST) experience
• SCRUM/Agile methodology experience
• Self-reliant team player
• UNIX/Linux is an advantage.
• RDBMS Experience
Skills & Attributers we look for:
• Client facing skills
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Creative problem solving
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Plovdiv office is located on bul. Svoboda 65A
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
• Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Opportunities for career progression
• Open communication with the management team
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
• Additional paid annual holiday
• Option to join the company share scheme
• Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
• A brand new and modern office
• Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.