In industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
- Develop and leverage new/existing relationships with potential buyers in Belgium in Industry X domain (Engineering & Manufacturing digitalization and reinvention)
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients
- Lead the origination/closing of Industry X sales opportunities
- Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value, growth and profitable sales
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Industry X
- Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements.
- Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win;
- Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Building C Level client relationships and using expertise and influence to generate opportunities related to Engineering and Manufacturing reinvention and digitalization (Industry X domain)
- Selling large complex consulting, IT transformation deals
- Futuristic, strategic, disruptive thinking with high TQ, ie understanding of the impact and opportunities of technology in industry
- Good Industry X (Engineering, Manufacturing) expertise and thought leadership with the ability to articulate through compelling story telling. Has an innovative perspective on Industry X offerings and assets
- Covening, mobilizing and influencing local networks
- Working across Ecosystems, fostering collaboration and building high performing teams
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.