The digital revolution is disrupting the world. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
The core element behind the digital disruption is access to data and leveraging that data to derive meaningful insights, new business opportunities and advanced digital services.
Accenture Data & AI focuses on harnessing the power of corporate data and converting data into the most asset of the company. In close collaboration with the client’s CDO office, we guide them on the journey of becoming a truly Data Driven company. This journey starts with the definition of a Data Vision and Strategy and continues over the data organization and framework definition until implementation of Data Management capabilities.
Accenture’s Data & AI professionals help our clients at leveraging their greatest asset of all, i.e. the corporate data.
As such, the Chief Data Officer is the key client stakeholder for our Data & AI professionals, we help him convert his company into the Data Driven Company of the future.
In your position as data management professional, you support all aspects of making a company more Data Driven, including:
- Supporting in the definition of a Vision and Strategy around Data Management, including business case definition, use cases prioritization and roll out
- Definition and implementation of a Data Governance and Organization
- Defining the overall architecture for Data Management
- Implementation of Data Management capabilities, customized to the requirements of the client, e.g. Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Security, Data Architecture, …
As part of our Data & AI practice, you’ll also help shape the Data Management capability of the client in light of other Digital capabilities like Analytics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Services. You are eager to pick up and extend your knowledge on these domains as well.
We are looking for fast learners and critical thinkers that break down business challenges to their elementary information components and shape tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of our client.
The Data Management domain contains a range of skills and capabilities, we are looking for professionals with experience and skills in one or more of the key Data Management domains:
- Experience in defining the Data Management roadmap, Vision and Strategy of a client and build the business case to support that Vision
- Experience in building the Data Governance operating model and related organization
- Experience in defining Master Data , Meta Data and reference data Management approaches including solution implementation
- Experience in defining of a Data Quality capability, operating model and solution implementation
- Experience on integration and data architecture projects involving ETL, modeling
- Experience in defining data security and privacy approaches including solution implementation
- Experience in data modeling for multi-domain information centric projects ( Data Vault, Dimensional Modeling )
- Experience with Agile Methodologie at Scale ( SAFE )
Next to existing skills, there should be a clear intent and motivation to further develop skills in other domains of Data Management.
- Understanding of both the ‘traditional’ data context and the ‘new’ data possibilities with big data solutions
- CDMP Certification is a plus ( DAMA BOK )
- Initial experience with implementation of data management or data transformation tools, languages or libraries (Collibra, Informatica, Talend, IBM, SAS,…)
- Collibra Ranger is a plus
- Experience on working in group and achieving common goals
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Proactive mindset and results driven
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technical subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven teamwork and communication skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.