Are you ready for the next step in your career as an SAP Planning and Fulfillment expert? Are you looking for an inclusive environment that will give you the opportunity to work on innovative projects for leading companies across the globe? Experience the sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver and grab this opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make shaping and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career!
As an SAP Planning and Fulfilment associate manager / manager within our SAP practice, you'll do more than only performing an advisory role:
- You'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients
- You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class Technology solutions
- You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in the full implementation lifecycle.
In a diverse project environment, you get the opportunity to develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – which will be a catalyst throughout your career and in your personal journey. Furthermore, you will take the SAP BeLux Planning domain lead role to steer the domain to a next level.
- Become the SAP BeLux Planning domain lead to steer the domain to a next level
- Play a key-role during an implementation of planning and fulfilment solutions, including the design, build, training, testing, and deployment stages of each project
- Work with clients' business resources to introduce innovative changes to how they conduct their business, encompassing changes to people, processes and technology
- Collaborate with clients' technology resources in the technical deployment of SAP Production Planning and Integrated Business Planning to include an emphasis on knowledge transfer so the client can become self-sufficient
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Master’s degree from a leading university or business school or equal by experience
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Production Planning (PP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO) and/or Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
- Extensive understanding & configuration experience in all areas covered by SAP PP, IBP/APO
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.