Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00354186 00354186_en
Accenture Consulting combines management & deep technology expertise with industry-specific insights to transform our clients’ ability to achieve their business outcomes using innovative technologies.
In our Products group we offer consulting services to clients in a variety of industries and operations, covering automotive, industrial equipment, life science, consumer goods, retail and travel & transportations. We focus on value creation for our clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting our clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. A Products Sourcing and Procurement Consultant supports its clients from designing the future procurement operating model until executing of strategic sourcing activities for core categories. We passionately help our clients to deliver business value as innovative, agile and flexible sourcing and procurement organizations.
In order to expand our Products Sourcing & Procurement practice and in response to increasing market demand, we are now seeking exceptional Management Consultants (from analyst to manager) with a strong Sourcing & Procurement background.
Our approach is focused on the Total Value of Ownership helping our clients to become procurement masters by leveraging value creation opportunities for core categories and enable sustainable savings through comprehensive procurement transformation journey programs. Thereto we need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
As a Sourcing & Procurement Management Consultant you will have special focus on designing and implementing strategies that transform buying and selling with differentiating sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, technologies and organizations.
You will spend the majority of your time operating as part of engagement teams, and will be responsible for the content and quality of delivery of portions of the firm's client-facing work on those engagements.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Value and impact analysis of proposed changes to the clients' existing processes
- Design of new strategies, high level to-be process and organizational design using existing best practice and Accenture assets
- Preparation of plans to achieve successful execution of the strategies recommended
-Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Implementing the process- and organizational changes, including change management
- Work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the solutions that are implemented will address their business requirements
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Running diagnosis and assessment activities, identifying opportunities for improvements based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost/benefit analysis
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Assistance with internal development of Sourcing & Procurement best practices and assets
You should have solid experience in the Sourcing & Procurement area from working in industry and/or other consultancies. You will be expected to be passionate and positive about the opportunity to enhance your existing experience and grow Accenture's capability to deliver Sourcing & Procurement solutions to our clients.
Specific Skills and Experience
- You have 3-6 years' hands-on experience working within the Sourcing & Procurement field and transformational related topics, always with a view on business value.
- You have worked within one or several of the following areas: (Global) Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay Process Design, Procurement Strategy and Planning, Procurement Outsourcing Solution Design, Direct/Indirect Categories Sourcing, MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) Categories, Supply Chain Assessment and Strategy, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Performance Optimization
- University degree
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and French
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding of technology and its application to business
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You will work in a highly challenging environment, supporting leading companies in the Benelux market. Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going trainings that build and extend professional and management skills in all areas.
Moreover, you will operate in a professional atmosphere that strongly encourages entrepreneurship.Together with international colleagues, you will focus on major projects of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.